Children are a gift from the Lord! At NOEFC we believe it is just as important for our children, as it is for our youth and adults, to be growing disciples who know, love, follow, and lead others to Jesus.
Our vision is to raise up a generation of children that leave the hand prints of Christ all over the world.
Our children’s programs and activities are designed to partner with parents to provide a safe and fun environment where kids can grow in their knowledge of God’s Word and develop a trusting and vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ.
An overview of our Children’s Discipleship Ministries:
The Nursery (“New Friends”) is available at 9:15 and 11:00 am for infants until walking in S-1. It is staffed by dedicated volunteers in a safe and clean environment.
9:15 am Sunday School Hour //
Age specific Sunday School classes for ages 3 through 4th grade
- Tiny Tots (“Tot Friends”) – Children ages 1-2 meet in S-11
- Preschool (“Little Friends”) – Children ages 3-4 meet in S-8
- PreK – Kindergarten (“Kinder Friends”) – Children in Kindergarten or entering Kindergarten in 2016 meet in S-2/3
- Grades 1-2 meets in the south end of Family Life Center
- Grades 3-4 meets in S-4/5
11:00 am KIDz Church Hour //
- Tiny Tots (“Tot Friends”) – Children ages 1-2 in S-11
- Preschool (“Little Friends”) – Children ages 3-4 in S-8
- KIDz Church – PreK- Grade 4. KIDz Church is our children’s worship experience featuring singing, a Bible lesson, and age appropriate small group activities that reinforces the Bible lesson. KIDz Church meets in the Family Life Center.
- Club 56 – Grades 5-6 Children in Grades 5-6 are encouraged to attend worship at 9:15 am and then their class at 11 am which meets in S-2/3.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS AT 7 PM
Children’s Choirs – Our Little Seekers choir is for PreK (4 yrs.) and Kindergarten, and is led by Molly Baker & Jennifer Storrow. They meet at 6:30 pm in the Little Friends room (S-8), and learn from an early age how to be a worshiper of the Lord through song. Our SonSeekers choir is for grades 1-6, and is led by Nancy Yachanin and Kristen Leibolt. They meet at 6:10 pm in the music room. Both choirs sing a few Sundays during the year and also work on a musical performance (spring or Christmas).
Child care is provided in our Tiny Tots for children 3 and younger
Club FX is our midweek children’s discipleship program that meets during the school year for children ages 4 through Grade 4 in the Family Life Center.
Club 56 is our discipleship ministry for preteens in Grades 5-6. This is a vital transitional ministry for children in grades 5-6 who start feeling too old for children’s ministry and our not quite old enough for youth ministries. This ministry will include studies in God’s Word, activities, and service projects. They meet in the Music Room.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
Every year 100 volunteers come together to help transform the facility into an exciting themed base VBS filled with worship, Bible stories, crafts and games.